Sunday, January 18, 2009

Womanizer

a) the All American Rejects cover of Womanizer is quite lovely, especially to watch the video of. I love the things that A.T shows me on youtube.

b) one of my favourite things for dinner, and in the top 5 of comfort foods for me, is bangers and mash: aka sausages and mashed potatoes. My only problem lately in making it is getting the potatoes and sausages timed so they're both ready at the same time.

c) the thought that one of my insaner in a not so good way roommate thinks that having jars with dry ingredients in them makes her feel more like a chef makes little to no sense to me and makes me think she confuses the idea of being a chief with jars as being a home decor person with jars.

d) I hate when you're spooning hot chocolate powder into cups and some gets up your nose. It makes me wonder why people willingly sniff powders up their nose.

e) British comedy completely rocks my socks. When I was little, Friday nights [or was it Tuesday nights?] were spent with my mum watching back-to-back BBC series like Are You Being Served, Keeping Up Appearances and Blackadder. From that I expanded to the always great Monty Python [I really am a bit of a fanatic] to Rowan Atkinson in general, to A Bit of Fry and Laurie which is currently my favourite youtube addiction [and which I made Kyle download all the seasons for me] as shown here:



Although I would have to say that this video is really the bees knees:



f) I may have added bad milk to my hot chocolate [and mashed potatoes actually] even though Sonia warned me and I put it in anyways. It'll serve me right to wake up with my stomach curdled.

g) Sundays mix me with bittersweet feelings. One of my favourite Sundays involved my bed, rain, a fogged up window and my boy. Now, don't make insinuations, lovlies, because I probably won't deny them.

No comments: