Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I am your own forever.

There are a few different things running through my mind and so I'm going to make a list of them in an orderly fashion:

1. I have a bit of a headache. It's been fluctuating back and forth between a regular headache and a migraine since we were sitting in the bus terminal waiting for Kyle's bus. I don't know if it's because of the nap Kyle and I had earlier, the weather, or the impending doom of my exam tomorrow.

2. I'm somewhat excited that I managed to eat the last piece of slightly old cheesecake and didn't get a stomachache. This is good.

3. Othello is very tragic and he's very foolish; jealousy is not a very pretty thing. Especially murder contrived on jealousy [and on such little evidence too! Fake evidence, I might add]. Iago appeals to me in a very strange way: because Kenneth Branagh who plays him, or because he's so violently clever, who knows. I've just discovered that it is not Samuel L. Jackson who plays Othello, but instead Laurence Fishburne. I seem to get the two confused sometimes. Praise be to Laurence Fishburne.

4. Now I'm just trying to come up with what I'm going to talk about in my exam tomorrow/trying to make the headache go away/looking at Modcloth/ not really doing any work at all.

[Note to readers: I just took a giant pause in writing to talk to my sweetheart who had just arrived safely home. I've promised to go to bed soon so I can't talk much much longer]

5. My room smells like popcorn and the homemade mac and cheese I made us earlier. Slightly annoying although now that I think about it, it could be something non-food related. Entirely possible.

6. Tomorrow after my exam, unless something quite impossible to refuse comes up, I'm going to come home, nap and do laundry among other home-like things. I've decided this, yes I have!

7. Although with all my blankets, pillows and erroneous books on my bed [including myself, I, however, am not a book. I am a person being] it seems quite small. I know for a fact however, that it fits two people quite snuggly on it and it makes me a wee bit sad to think I'm going to fall asleep alone tonight. I know, I'm a typical girl but you know what? Bed company is lovely. Especially bed company that smells absolutely delicious, cuddles you in all the right places, looks gorgeous by moonlight and kisses you goodnight, good middle-of-the-night, good morning and every time in between and after.

And that is how I'll end it.
Goodnight.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I can't believe you watched a movie Othello without me! The horrors!

On another note, I certainly do not judge on number 7 of this lovely list. Bed company happens to be in my top 10 things and makes my sleeps ever-so-much better.

See you in the AM for all of the examination type things.