Friday, December 26, 2008

Boxing Day Laziness

Originally today Kyle and I were going to venture forth to Toronto and go to the ROM, which we both have been dying to do for a long while now [who wouldn't want to go to the ROM? It is a very fun time with all the dinosaurs, swords, mummies and other erroneous things] but we decided after calculating total bus scheduling, how much time we'd need to successfully conquer the ROM, and what time we needed to be back by [unfortunately around 5 or 6 because I am on dog duty tonight while my parents take their turn to venture to Toronto and spend the night] we figured that we'd be too rushed [and no one wants to be rushed past anything at the ROM] and would have to get up too early - so we have postponed our ROM trip...once again. Our rain date is the 1st though: spending our 6 month anniversary there sounded like a lovely idea since we were going to be in Toronto anyways.

Anyways, this decision was made around 1:30 last night/morning which was then proceeded by our Kyle at driving me home and getting into my house, which was unsuccessful. I had forgotten my keys on the key rack inside my house, and after 15 minutes of searching for the spare one, I gave up, wrote a note to my parents saying I was going back to Kyle's because I didn't want to wake anyone up and left. I'm glad I made Kyle walk up to the door with me.

So because of this incident I am now currently sitting on Kyle's couch with a blanket over my head waiting for him to get out of the shower because we have things to do and dogs to feed. I'm also partially blind since last night when I took my contacts out [and put them each in their own separate bowl of water] my right eye has been stinging and occasionally watering [very annoying, I might add] so I'm too afraid to put my contacts back [especially now that they've been soaking in water: I don't actually think water is a good thing for contacts] because I'm afraid my eye is going to sting even more horrendously and go all red again. Luckily it's almost the end of the month and I can switch contacts....once I get back to the G-Spot.

On a truly exciting without a bad twist to the ending - for Christmas my darling Kyle got me tickets to see the Nutcracker Sunday which I am very, very excited to see and get dressed up for. I'm just hoping the dress at the back of my closet still fits.

Hopefully that dress at the back of my closet still fits.

No comments: