Wednesday, December 31, 2008

ceramic bird.

NOTE: this entry is really just a big complaint about my room. Be advised.I

'm running out of time to do everything. When I think of winter holidays, I think of numerous, copious days in which to do loads of stuff and still be able to sleep in. This has not been the case this winter holiday. No, no it has not.

Between the actual holiday days, family events due to holiday days [doubled this year because of my newly adopted boyfriend family], and just plan whoosh, I feel like I have no time to do what I really wanted to accomplish this break: cleaning and rearranging/decorating my room. NOTE: I was slightly extra peeved since I only got my room back yesterday when I was told I'd have it back for winter break and thus have lots of time to do what I had to do.

So far my room is almost clean [except now I'm afraid to put things that I'm taking back to school with me in their proper places because in a couple days I'm just going to have to take them out again and pack] and new arrangements of furniture are flying around my head...but I don't really want to move all my furniture myself - I'd probably wreak my back worse than it already is. Also my mum refuses to let me move my hope chest somewhere else.

Really, I have too much stuff and too little time to do everything. It's already 2pm and I have until 5 to really get down to the nitty gritty [Kyle gets bored when I clean and make him entertain himself] and get things done. And shower. Well, I guess that could wait until after 5.

I need a time machine.

No comments: