Friday, February 27, 2009

stockings

I've been downloading a lot of music lately - for my own interests and to get songs people have suggested to me for my newest art project. Some of my favourite ones that have come about from this is:

Butterfly Boucher, Flutterby album
Radiohead's Subterranean Homesick Alien, OK Computer album
Foo Fighters' Statues, Echoes, Silence and Patience album
Passion Pit
K's Choice and
Zooey Deschanel's She & Him - Volume One album topping it off in first place.

I was told it was cold and windy out but I don't really believe it. Or don't want to atleast. One of my dreams this morning was that it was dark and rainy out and I couldn't get my curtains open properly while telling my roommate that grilled cheese would be a must when we got back from grocery shopping.

I'm still determined on that grilled cheese.


No comments: