Sunday, February 1, 2009

game boy gamer with a hood on.

I get the Sunday night blues a lot. They mean the end of a weekend, the start of new school-related stresses, classes, early mornings and reminders of things I should be doing.

I hate Sunday nights because you hardly say hellos on Sunday nights.
Fuck.

Some people would wonder why I 'deal with' being in a long distance relationship. Sometimes Sunday nights my stomach gets so woozy and my lip keeps trembling so much when he leaves; I feel so much emotion that it hurts to keep it all in. But that's one of the reasons why I know it's so worth it - how much pain my body and mind causes me when I even think of him leaving: the pain of knowing that he's going to be loving me but from a different city.

But even spending a day with him makes it so worth it. Because I love him, for so many reasons.


End of emotional post. Time to make some tea.

No comments: