Wednesday, February 4, 2009

the infinite playlist.

Because I am a bad girlfriend, I have only just listened to the Pete Hammond Remix of Boyfriend by Alphabeat that Kyleman sent me a few days ago. And even though I'm not usually a big fan of remixes [especially when it comes to remixes of my favourite bands] this was pretty brilliant and I found myself tapping my toes throughout the entire thing.

I had many highlights to my day.

Probably the best one was finally winning over my prof with these little night lights that say things like:

and

and also a light bulb that says 'you turn me on' but not so much. BUT she loved the night lights so much she encouraged me making more and putting them in the upcoming juried art show [!!!]. Excellentmente!

Another highlight was getting my second hole in my left ear repierced since it had closed but my right one had not so I was lopsided. And now I have a sparkly in my ear and it makes me happy.

What does not make me happy though is trying to figure out what I'll need this weekend so I can pack. Sigh.

No comments: